- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- Job Description:
Serve as the Senior Leader of Revive San Francisco (SF). In that capacity, provide leadership to the staff and congregations to achieve the mission and vision of Revive SF.
- Work with Board of Directors (Board) to refine and fulfill Revive SF’s mission.
- Make sure that strategic planning takes place and that follow-through occurs.
- Lead the Senior Leadership Team in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board.
- Identify, train and release both staff and volunteer leaders to fulfill the Revive SF’s mission and vision.
- Communicate effectively with the Board and provide in a timely and accurate manner all information necessary for the Board to function properly and make informed decisions.
- Review monthly statements provided to the Financial Committee to make sure that Revive SF and it’s ministries are operating with fiscal integrity.
- Oversee the implementation of Revive SF’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
Work to create an atmosphere where miracles, signs, and wonders are a common experience and the presence of God is welcome.
- Job Requirements:
Years of experience
- 5 or more years of church leadership experience
- Demonstrated multiple years of experience leading teams
- Demonstrated multiple years of experience participating as a team member
- Proven ability to identify, train and launch leaders into successful ministry expressions
- Ability to clearly communicate a vision and implement a strategic plan consistent with the vision
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong oral communication skills (speaking sample/recorded message are requested)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Acute attention to details; a standard of excellence
- Small group leadership capability
- Skills to implement and improve programs
- Basic competence in fiscal management: budgeting, accounting and administration
- Highly Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Biblical training preferred
- Affiliation with a Global Legacy church strongly preferred
- Reports To:
- Board of Directors