Young Adults Pastor
- Job Type:
- Hours Per Week:
- 40 only 1 full time position available
- Job Description:
We are a growing church in the heart of Brooklyn, NY. Brooklyn is not the Brooklyn of old. It has gone through an amazing renaissance and is a major desired place to live from people all over this country and nations around the world. We are looking for a couple with Pastoral qualities and who have a heart to minister to college career/ young adults. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the presence of God, motivated, highly relational and who seeks to integrate with all aspects of the church.
They must posses some social media skills and if they can play keyboard it is definitely a plus. This position leads college career/ young adult groups, ministers pastoral care and is capable of teaching Biblical truths. This couple must exhibit leadership skills, stage presence and spiritual maturity. Please include your resume and brief summary of why you want to join our team and email it to email@example.com; attention:Pastor Roger McPhail
1 Full-time Paid position. ( A possible second part time position for a spouse.)
- Job Requirements:
Preaching/ Teaching / Communication skills
Heart for college career/ young adults
Skills in social media
- Highly Desired:
- A team player able to positively interact with others.
- A high caliber of self-motivation/self-direction.
- A proven track record of working well with others.
- A passionate lover of God, a student of the Word with a deep desire to see a move of the Holy Spirit that will change college career, young adults and the community.
- A drawing to urban living.
- Reports To:
- Senior Pastor, Roger McPhail