You’re the revivalist the world is waiting for.
If you’re hungry for more of God’s presence, want to hear His voice, grow in your identity, operate in gifts of healing and prophecy, cultivate a lifestyle of passionate worship and experience the powerful transformation of God’s Word in your everyday, then we are thrilled to introduce you to Kingdom Culture.
Kingdom Culture is a 15-week Bethel online course that has equipped over 1,200 revivalists to bring heaven to earth. Learn and experience the revival that’s been cultivated at Bethel for over twenty years. Join our online family and encounter God with revivalists around the world!
Senior Leader, Bethel Church,
I don’t think it’s possible for anyone to go through this study and not be radically changed, inside and out. This is a gold mine.
For the glory of God, start digging!
Founder, Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, Redding, CA
This is a catalyst for lasting personal transformation... God will meet you in these pages. Everyone who has ever been curious about the culture of Bethel, the truth about God's Kingdom practically coming to earth, or how to be a revivalist should start with the foundation of this book!
What students are saying about Kingdom Culture...
- “This class has FOREVER impacted my life! I learned to hear the voice of God. I'm now seeing people redeemed by His voice and even healed from deaf ears!”
- “My life and my church have changed. We are now living the culture of the Presence of God. We are experiencing miracles like never before. Our perception of God, Jesus, faith, Holy Spirit, church, honor, prophecy and more have been shaken.”
- "I have gained a better understanding of what Kingdom culture is and isn't, and will continue to be transformed! Anyone wanting a deeper walk with the Lord and yearning to impact others will be better equipped by taking this course.”
- “There's been a tremendous transformation in how I do life and Kingdom; I believe the exact phrase is a 'paradigm shift.' My family is flourishing.The beautiful part is we get to teach our 6 year old all that we are learning!”
Cultivating the Presence of God Workbook
- The Four Pillars of a Presence-Focused Culture
- God is Good
- Salvation Creates Joyful Identity
- Responsive to Grace
- Focused On His Presence
- Creating Healthy Families
- God's Word Transforms
- God is Still Speaking
- Jesus Empowers Supernatural Ministry
- His Kingdom Is Advancing
- Free & Responsible
- Honor Affirms Value
- Generous Like My Father
- Hope In A Glorious Church
- Weekly videos and podcasts from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- Weekly Video devotionals to start each topic
- Weekly Video Q & A sessions with Bethel leaders covering each topic
- Weekly reading assignments plus supplemental suggested reading
- Powerful declarations & challenging activations to apply what you’re learning
- Holy Spirit-focused online encounter events to help you go deeper into the presence of God
- Connection, encouragement, and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- 24/7 access to your online classroom for 365 days
Course Length One Semester
September 9th - December 20th 2019
Weekly Time Commitment
Approximately 3-4 hours per week
Students must complete 100% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Cultivate and Grow Kingdom Culture Together!
The most powerful way to see your culture transformed is to learn with others. Our special group pricing lets you do this course at a drastically discounted price with your church, homegroup, family, coworkers, and friends! See details below.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE PEOPLE STARTING AS LOW AS $197!
Prices per person.
LATE REGISTRATION SEPTEMBER 10 - OCTOBER 7
$227For Groups of 5 or more
BSSM & LDP Alumni
Required & Optional Supplemental Reading
Required ReadingRequired reading materials are not included in course fee and must be purchased separately.
- Kingdom Culture - A Core Values Journal, by Dann Farrelly
Optional Supplemental ReadingThis supplemental reading is an optional part of the weekly curriculum for those who want a fuller, deeper experience above and beyond the 3-4 hours per week time commitment.
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Supernatural Ways of Royalty, by Kris Vallotton
- Hosting the Presence, by Bill Johnson