Become the Leader You Were Created to Be
Healthy - Confident - Joyful - Strong - Peaceful - Effective
Whether you are an experienced leader or just starting out, Becoming a Kingdom Leader will help you be the leader you were created to be!
Following our prerequisite course Introduction to Kingdom Culture, you will learn how to apply the thirteen core values into your everyday life! Healthy leaders lead healthy organizations. Discover the keys to become a powerful, effective, and healthy leader! Healthy beliefs, Kingdom leadership principles, and sound organizational tools are crucial to seeing others inspired and equipped to transform the world. This one-semester online course will help you become a confident, empowering leader who knows how to build and lead a healthy Kingdom environment.
What students are saying about Kingdom Culture...
- “If you want to renew your mind and become a leader that walks in the Spirit, take this class.”
- “This class has given me a roadmap to deepening my relationship with God. I feel more equipped to lead, reinforced in my identity, and impassioned to experience God in powerful ways. Now I am confident in who I am and how I can influence others as a leader.”
- "I love the community you get to be a part of. You realize you are not the only one running after all that God has! I recommend this class to anyone who is looking to dig deeper into the things of the Kingdom.”
- “I have seen dramatic changes in people around me as I have started to believe in them. I have seen many healings and several of my tenants have become believers. This class has been life-changing on every level!”
- “Before I started Becoming a Kingdom Leader I was not confident in ministering through His presence. Now I am looking to see God move in every situation I am in.”
- Anchored In His Goodness
- Leading As A Saint
- Serving From The Overflow
- Abounding In Hope
- Building Big People
- Growing Health Family
- Cultivating Honor
- Weekly leadership podcast from Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, and other Bethel leaders
- Weekly devotionals to start each topic
- Weekly Q&A sessions with Bethel leaders covering each topic
- Weekly reading assignments plus supplemental suggested reading
- Powerful declarations & challenging activations to apply what you’re learning
- Holy Spirit-focused online encounter events to help you go deeper into the presence of God
- Connection, encouragement, and community with classmates through private Facebook group
- 24/7 access to your online classroom
Course Length One Semester
September 9 - December 20
Weekly Time Commitment
Approximately 3-4 hours of learning and assignments per week
Students must complete 100% of the course to earn a certificate of completion
Cultivate Revival Together!
Group Discount for 5 or More
One of the most powerful ways to see lasting transformation is to pursue growth with others! Take advantage of group pricing (see below) and do this course with other leaders from your church, business, or organization.
- God is Good, by Bill Johnson
- Living From the Unseen, by Wendy Backlund
- Culture of Empowerment, by Steve Backlund